Safety Tips for Christmas Lighting!
December is a time for Christmas cheer and during this period many families choose to turn their homes into joyous festive displays. Last year Leading Electrical WA featured on Channel 9 news after a Perth family was left homeless after second-hand Christmas lights caused a fire at their eastern suburbs home. Fortunately no one was hurt, but surely this wasn't the type of Christmas they expected. During this period its important to remember safety, especially electrical safet